In this episode I talk to Kevin Keller about his life as a Digital Nomad. Kevin has been living "on the run" sind 2014, spread between Tbilisi (Georgia), the Philippines, Mexico, Vietnam, Thailand, Morocco and France (to name only a few), all while working for his company Grumpy Goat Studio. He tells us all about this lifestyle, a couple tips and tricks to get started and devises on remote working as a whole.
Want to be on the podcast? Know someone who should? Drop me a line!
- Kevin is @flygeneticist on Twitter
- NomadLaunchpad, Kevin's product to help you get started on your Digital Nomad Journey
- The website of Kevin's company Grumpy Goat
- The internet board for remote works Kevin spoke about RemoteOK
- The book I mentioned: Remote
- Music "Something Elated" by Broke For Free (CC BY 3.0)
Please leave a comment to help spread the word:
- On iTunes goo.gl/OvbZmC
- On Stitcher goo.gl/yJiP7K