In this episode, I talked to Damien Beaufils, a french software craftsman working in Paris. Damien shared the experience he made on his current project ; how he helped his team focus on quality to improve the whole software. We talked about the different kind of tests, the test pyramid and Damien even shared a very good recipe on how to improve test quality in a legacy or project lacking tests.
Nota: We unfortunately had a couple hickups toward the middle of the recording, but what Damien was saying is pretty clear anyway!
Want to be on the podcast? Know someone who should? Drop me a line!
If you didn't subscribe to the newsletter yet, please do so! And please rate the podcast and leave a comment on iTunes and Stitcher to help spread the word!
- Damien is @damienbeaufils on Twitter
- Damien's pyramide script on github
- OCTO Technology
- Culture Code, the book Damien co-authored (in french - free download)
- The Software Crafts(wo)manship Paris Meetup where Damien held a talk recently
- The slides of the talk (FR)
- Damien's talk at the upcoming Paris-Web conference
- Music "Something Elated" by Broke For Free (CC BY 3.0)
Please leave a comment to help spread the word: