DevJourney Interview #22 Rob Napier
In this episode I talk to Rob Napier. Rob has been a developer for a few decades and now earns his living developing for iOS.
We touched on our respective interviewing processes, asking questions, being inclusive, reflecting on your own way of doing etc.
We also discussed about being a "Conditional Breakpoint" and how a music band might approach including newcomers. We finally touched on Mentoring and just "listening". Enjoy!
Want to be on the podcast? Know someone who should? Drop me a line!
- Rob is @cocoaphony on Twitter
- Rob blogs at robnapier.net
- How The Tech Sector Could Move In One Direction: http://www.sachajudd.com/one-direction
- CocoaConf Next Door: http://cocoaconf.com/nextdoor/home
- James Dempsey and the Breakpoints June 7 Concert: http://jamesdempsey.net/splash/jdbp2017
- The music of James Dempsey and the Breakpoints: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/backtrace/id926558924?ign-mpt=uo%3D4
- App Camp for Girls: http://appcamp4girls.com
- A Conditional Breakpoint: http://robnapier.net/conditional-breakpoint
- Music "Something Elated" by Broke For Free (CC BY 3.0)
Please leave a comment to help spread the word: