I'll put this here:
- 9: The number of talks I gave in 2016
- 29: The number of talks I submitted via call for papers (CfP)
- 4: The number of talks where I was personally invited (the big new thing in 2016)
- It is the first year I have the numbers ready
- It might encourage you to continue answering to CfPs even though you are getting refusals (that's less than a 20% success rate here above)
- "Someone" gave me an angry stare when I said I submitted 18 Talks yesterday evening... for the first half of 2017 (let's just hope the success rate doesn't suddenly jumps to 75%...).
Image Source: Numbers by Artiom Gorgan (CC BY 2.0)